Objectives of Labour Welfare
Several objectives of Labour welfare are mentioned below:
- Labour welfare provides social comfort to employees.
- It provides intellectual improvement of employees.
- To develop sense of responsibility and belongingness among employees.
- To ensures that the working conditions for employees are of higher standard.
- To build stable work force.
- To reduce absenteeism and labour turnover.
- To make employees lives good and worth living.
- To boost productivity and efficiency at the workplace.
- To provide healthy and proper working conditions.
- To ensure well being of employees and families.